Wednesday 16 July 2008

Dark Room

Inspired by Eat Static "Egypt"

I generally take some time to suss out a play space.Everyone does.Or should I say everyone seems to.Checking out the kit..the outfits.Which boys to have your eye on,which girls to KEEP your eye on.Spying in on torture scenes and circle jerks..I love it.Im sure you can tell.
Well I had heard about this one place..A tranny club most nights.Mainly TV and TS.But it has a mixed night sometimes on a Saturday where all the freaks come out to play and to show off their peacock feathers..new ink and the like.I've heard some stories anyways.Obviously it seemed prime time to get myself down there.

I arrived later than I expected too.Hurrying into my jock strap,chest harness and boots,amongst the floods of ladys and ladyboys,all bustling about in pvc and slapping on make up.I felt ever so slightly out of place..as I adjusted my bulge.Or was it nerves? I banished the idea of nerves to the back of my head.I don't GET nervous..After strolling in and briefly checking out the rooms and the dance floor,I proceeded to go for a cheeky spliff in the smokers part.Yeah.Then I was much better..I don't mind going cruising by myself.Some people think it's wierd.I am at my most comfortable.Lurking in the shadows.Plotting.Watching.It allows me to be at my best.Me at my filthiest.When only me and my conscience knows what's gone down.

I found a nice discreet armchair to sit opposite some gay boys beating their throbbing cocks off, on one of the rubber clad beds.It felt like I was waiting for something.Someone.I could smell it.I didn't have to wait long.By this time,I was quite happy entertaining myself.Stroking my cock through my tight jock watching the sweaty boys roughing each other up.I was taking a particular fondness to one of the boys..Andro looking.Slim..Nice boy tits.His lipstick smeared.Melting around the base of every sticky hard cock he sucked..As I watched the gay boy mass merge,more boys joining in as it heated up further.I watched a youngish looking lad slowly enter the room,watching the bodies moving in the corner.A little scally boy.Blonde clippered hair,rubber vest,black rubber shorts hugging his tight slim backside.Little blonde hairs all over his shins and his muscular thighs.Im sure he could feel my eyes burning into his body because his gaze met mine and he stopped in his tracks.I signalled him over to me and pointed to the floor by my 14 holes.The gesture kind of happened before I'd thought it through properly..Was it too much? He looked as if he was going to continue walking over to the gay boy orgy,but he made his way gingerly over to me.My eyes didn't leave his.He was still standing and again I gestured to the floor.This time he fell to his knees obedientely.He couldn't look me in the face.

I stroked the side of his face with my leather gloves and under his chin gently,taking in his rugged but youthful good looks, underneath his shy exterior..Feeling his stubble brush against my soft leather.I could feel him breathing into the material taking in it's warm scent.For a moment,I forgot that I was in a dark room looking for a piece of cock..taking in this lad and his presence.I felt him warming to my touch.I knew I had him.I squeezed his nipples hard to break any sense of security he was beginning to feel.I gently pulled his head into my crotch,letting him sniff and bury his face in my smell.Letting him breathe in my cock.Feeling his face,lips,nose,brush all over my furry thighs and my stiffening erection.I made him lick my dick through my jock.I could feel him licking at the growing sticky patch through the material..I began to grind myself into his face,getting myself off on every lump and bump.Stifling his moans.Feeling him bite at me.The dirty bastard.I began to rub my hardening cock and pulled it out of it's tight prison.His eyes widened when he laid his eyes on the meat I had been packing.. "Can you put a rubber on with your mouth?" I asked and as he opened his mouth to answer,I put a johnny on tip of my cock and held his mouth open,forcing his lips to roll it down my cock,and pushing myself to the back of his throat.I made him gag and splutter.Saliva dribbled from his mouth,as I continued to fill up his face with my cock.I pulled out and let him gorge himself on my cock,taking the head lovingly into his mouth and gently sucking my soft hairy balls in turn..I let out a low long groan,as I tried surpress my excitement and pleasure of fucking this gorgeous boy's face.I could feel his moans all over my cock.I squeezed my boy tits and played with my fat juicy nipples as he feasted on the length of me.I wanted to piss right over his face.Let go all over his cheeks.Make him drink it all.I pushed him off of me when,I had had enough and continued to stroke myself in front of his face.Watching his little pig boy face salivating..Wanting more.I told him to stand in front of me and he did so without further prompting,not taking his eyes off my cock.I touched his shorts and he pulled back from me for a second.

"What?" I asked.
"I don't like.." He trailed off. "Im trans" He said finally.
"Do I look like I fucking care young man?" I replied. He simply watched me. "Do you not like being fucked?" I asked. He shook his head emphatically.
"Well then I promise i'll be gentle.." I replied.

And that's all we said.It was hardly a shock he was trans in a tranny club,but it was more a pleasant surprise.I must say I had no idea he was trans anything.Im quite partial to transguys myself..Two holes for the price of one and sometimes the pleasure of sucking a hard gorgeous responsive tranny cock..I digress.I continued to gently feel around his little shorts..squeezing his dick,pulling his arse cheeks into my hands.Squeezing them as I let my cock bounce between my legs.Slapping his arse and making him tense up.Stroking the backs of his hamstrings,feeling the taught muscle underneath his skin.Spolit for choice with where to start and what I wanted to do to this little boy bitch.I told him to turn around and there loan behold in his shorts was a little zip,which I began to undo..leaving his arse and his boy cunt on show to me.I told him to slowly start playing with his cock and he obeyed slowly working himself up.I knew he felt pretty nervous and vulnerable at this point,so it was a good start ;) I had a some restraints clipped to the side of my belt (for emergencies and preperation of course) which I quickly clipped to his legs,preventing him from being able to walk away or move.So there he was bent over his cute exposed hairy backside wiggling in my face,jerking off his cock.I began to rim him and licking him from behind,beginning to get him wet and easing into his tight hole with my tongue.I felt him melt and his knees waiver a bit and his legs trying to spread further apart as my tongue slid inside him.He continued to beat himself off,as I probed him deeply with my tongue and took in his musky aroma.I sucked his little cock from behind feeling it grow and harden in my mouth and then continued to lap at his tight arsehole.I began to slap his arse in between rimming his cute little ass,watching his arse tense up in antiscipation of the next blow.And the next one.And the next one.I beat him until he was dripping and his arse was hot and red.I continued to suck and lap at his arse and his cunt,sniffing his arse hole and burying my face in his sex juice.I held him tight to my face with one hand as my leather clad fingers began to slip into his boycunt.Invading him from behind.He wriggled himself onto my fingers so that I was now tight inside him.My fingers stretched inside him slowly as I eased myself into him,pumping with more force with each stroke.Beautiful groans,listless lustfull groans escaped his mouth.As I watched him wiggling his pert arse further onto my leather clad fist.I admired his broad back,his tattoos and shoudlers,watching the fresh sweat cling to the tiny hairs all over his body..I began once again stroking my cock,into a state of almost painful hardness,finger fucking this pretty little pig.By this point a few other guys had gathered around,to watch me fuck the shit out of this lad..I think they wanted a bit of the action..However I don't really share too well.I managed to stare them out for long enough,for them to get the idea..they fucked off in due course,leaving me to truly head fuck this boy.

I continued to fuck him bent over,my fist violating him deeper and deeper with each stroke.I felt my cock throbbing and slapping my thighs,wet thighs,as it continued to grow at the sight and sensation..The boys cunt began to drip.Feeling his pussy convulse and tighten,almost crushing my hand.His moans had turned into low gutteral filth talk,telling me to keep fucking him.He stood still and let me pound him,stroking his huge cock and squeezing his balls.I could feel that he was close.As he came to his climax,his body shook and trembled,leaning forwards hands on his knees.Shaking and swearing as he let go.I left my fist inside him until I couldn't feel him throb anymore.I carefully removed my fist from inside him and proceeded to lead him over to the nearest bed,to let him recover a bit.I told him to lie on his back on the bed and to stroke his cock and he complied in his post orgasm daze.I stood by him and watched him pull his dick out of his sticky shorts once again.My cock was absolutely raging after fucking him.I continued to massage my cock,pulling the foreskin right up and right down in front of his face.He opened his mouth and continued to tug on his huge boner.I brushed the head of my cock against his lips,letting my sticky member slide along his tongue.I could tell he wanted it again.I slide my cock into the back of his throat,feeling him gag and then suck and lick..Wrapping his tongue around my dick.I began to slowly fuck his face and he opened his mouth wider to accomadate my wide cock.I asked him if he wanted me to cum in his mouth..He moaned a yes,my cock still filling his throat.I teased him by continuing to wank over him face and he sucked my balls like a good boy.

No comments: