Wednesday 2 July 2008

Inspired by DAVE THE DRUMMER and DJ Geraldine "Arpeggiator"

I was already coming up.4 days of free partying.It was about 7am.My shitty indroduction was me seeing her and going "Do you want some of this spliff?".She took it.I watched her lick her lips slowly and then she went back to her conversation with some Italian fella.She walked away.I felt my little dick stir in my shorts watching her arse and hips shimmy away.The sun had just come up.Glazing the sea orange.Stomping alongside the soundsystem,I felt like I was at my purest.Ever.Heart beating.I got lost in it.She came back to me a little while later.This time on the dancefloor.We danced briefly in front of the sounsystem.Grinding and shaking in time to the tekno stomp.It felt like no one could see us.Just us and the rig.She took my hand and led me down the beach.We didn't need to speak really.Our surroundings spoke for themselves..Tripping over the sand as we stumbled away from the people.She took me into a group of trees just off the beach,where there was a lonely looking tent and a hammock in the trees beside it.We sat down and she unwrapped a bump and gave it to me.I could still hear the soundsystem pumping through the dawn.We somehow fell into each others arms.I couldn't stop looking at her,so that's how I think it happened.A merging of soft lips,wandering hands,beating hearts..thrusting pelvises.Straining.Lust.Beauty.I felt her squeeze my muscles as I explored her neck with my lips..Sinking my teeth into her soft flesh.Licking off her fresh sweat,I cupped her plump arse as I lifted her on to me.Her hands stroked my back,my shoulders,my chest.She playfully tugged my hair pulling my neck back..and shoved my face into her breasts.A groan escaped me..almost with relief.Losing the world nestling between a nice soft pair of breasts..feeling my cock grow and harden between my legs.I sucked at her hard brown nipples,nestling in her arms.Listening to her breathe.I sank my teeth into her soft flesh and got harder when she cried out "bastardo".That I understood.My fingers were creeping down into her shorts..I began to stroke her clit roughly through her hot pants,feeling her begin to thrust herself against my strokes.Fucking sprawled about in the sand.I could feel my pussy getting wet too..She took my cock out of my little shorts and began slowly tugging me off.I managed to quickly get her shorts off her,leaving only the thinest,skimpiest of little black knickers on her gorgeous curvy frame.What do they say about Italians and good taste? She fell to her knees and I lay back as she licked the length of my cock,looking into my eyes as she began to swallow it.All.I could feel my clit dick straining underneath my cock.I felt my body begin to melt into the sand as the sun washed over us,through the trees.I could feel the drugs really kicking in now,my body being stroked by little fingers of the Italian breeze.She sucked me until I was glistening and wet.The music was still faintly drifting through my hair and over my skin.I lead her over to the hammock and got in it,almost falling out,but not quite.I smiled feeling like an bit silly and held out my hand to her on top of me.She straddled me easily and I took her in as she knelt above my cock..Our bodies rang with sweat.She had gorgeous brown ringlets of hair,bright brown eyes and a "I know something you don't"smile..which I am a total sucker for.Her breasts were beginning to fall out of her top and jiggling with modesty,but I took that off too.I pulled her knickers to the side,held her hips and began to lower her onto my sticky brown cock.Feeling her skin tingle underneath my fingers.The energy between us was one of curiosity and teenage kicks.Undeniable physical attraction.I entered her slowly and I felt her body change accomadating my size..She let out a long moan as I forced the rest of myself into her and ground my hips into hers,filling her up completely.Holding her lower back,I pulled her into me and slowly began to fuck her.I felt her begin to let go beneath me.I stroked her hard little clit through her knickers,feeling her wetness begin to gush down onto my belly.I held her tight,fucking her slow and deep.As she got closer her little moans got louder.We could hear people in the forest somewhere,but neither of us could give a fuck.She squeezed my body tight between her legs,crushing me,but it felt so good.Grunts were escaping me and I was panting hard,as I pounded her sweet little pussy in the heat.Sweat was dripping all over our bodies.In the haze of drugs of curiosity.It was so beautiful.She rode me like a pro.I knew she was getting close,as I felt my own orgasm building as my cock continued to harden and throb between my legs.Change.I wanted to change position.I stopped and flipped her around so she was facing away from me.We fumbled around on the hammock until I had her pert arse in the air,kneeling above my cock.I played with her sopping hole with my finger and teased it with my fingers making her shake with frustration.I toyed with her tight little arsehole lubing it up with her cunt juice and she wriggled and writhed with the sensation.I don't think it was a sensation she was particularly used to but she seemed to adapt to it soon enough.I worked my thumb deep into her arse until she was squealing with pleasure,her pussy dripping all over me.I pushed my thick brown cock slowly back inside her cunt and began to fuck her again,my finger still buried deep in her arse.As we got back into the momentum,she was holding my hips hard,back straight as she ground me into the hammock.I felt so lucky to have been embraced by such a perfect volumptuous body..watching her body move as she filled herself up on my stiff cock.I pulled her hair and spanked her arse cheeks,with my free hand,roughing her up a bit,making her moans more frantic,her movements more erratic.She started rubbing her swollen clit slowly with the length of her fingers,as she her cunt was getting tighter.She was now gushing her pussy juice all over me and the smell of sex and sweat was arousing me more and more.I could feel her body tensing up as I could feel she was so close to cumming.I slowed down to tease it out of her and went back to fucking her deep and slowly..feeling her arsehole beginning to tighten around my finger.Inside of her was changing.My grunts were getting louder and more gutteral as I pounded her g-spot..She began to shake and I felt her body tighten up and tense up and she cried out as she began to cum on top of me.I squeezed her breasts,as I continued to push her orgasm further.I felt my body begin to release my own orgasm.I felt my muscles tense up and I kept fucking her hard and slow,as another orgasm rolled through her body,she bucked and shook on top of me.I cried out as I finally came and my pussy was throbbing with much needed release.As silence once again fell upon my ears,we fell in a sweaty,sticky heap and lay there.I could feel the soundsystem bass faintly throbbing in the distance,to my own post orgasm throbbing..I wondered if she could feel it it too.One of us then suggested that we ventured into the sea for a bit of skinny dipping..and there we proceeded to further cool off indeed..

No comments: